As 2011 comes to a close, let’s take a look back at this year’s most popular posts as determined by overall traffic. Starting this blog back in May was the realization of a personal goal for me. I appreciate your participation and support and thank you for reading this year!
The Top 5 Posts of 2011
- The Leadership Equation: Characteristics of a Good Leader
- The Leadership Equation: Truthfulness and Integrity
- The Leadership Equation: Faithfulness, Humility, and Servanthood
- The Best Week Ever: The Practice of Personal Productivity
- How to Feed Twitter with Your Shared Google Reader Items
Let me know your thoughts: What was your favorite post? What topics would like to see covered in 2012?